- Use a fork to spear large items, such as pork chops or pancakes, to save time.
- Cut up a plate full of food, including meat and vegetables, before you begin, another time saving technique.
- Eat potato chips and nuts with a spoon.
- Choose healthy food and avoid fattening and surgery snacks such as candy bars. Select nuts – almonds, for example – instead.
- Drink water frequently.
- Switch to green tea instead of drinking lots of coffee.
Here’s what other bloggers have to say about blogging and eating:
“Losing Weight While Blogging”
“The Health Risks of Blogging: Five Tips to Staying Healthy”
“How to Shrink Your Butt While Improving Your Blog”
“20 Blogging Tips for Healthy and Happy Bloggers”
Let me know what techniques you’ve developed for blogging and eating.