As we rush to enjoy the last bits of summer before fall weather begins, boomer bloggers are writing about:
- How we respond to life’s challenges.
- How excessive parenting leads to poor performance in the workplace.
- How you can surprise yourself by talking more risks.
- Why prosperity is over and the growth since the Industrial Revolution has been a “blip.”
- Why working to be a strong woman is more important than working on being beautiful.
- How new product safety laws have benefitted consumers in the last five years.
In addition to my blog and Karen’s, other members of the Best of Boomer Blogs are: Sightings Over 60, Midlife Crisis Queen, and So Baby Boomer.
Be sure to stop by next week to see what boomer bloggers are writing about.