Laura Lee Carter of the Midlife Crisis Queen is the host of this week’s Best of Boomer Blogs #386.
I’ve been a member of our blogging group for several years now, and Laura Lee for even longer.
She enjoys sharing what boomers are doing, thinking, and writing. This week’s blog roundup includes these topics:
- What husbands can do when they retire.
- How to navigate “divorce” month, which is January when divorce filings increase by one-third.
- Another side of Florida beside beaches and Disney World.
- A response to the executions at a Paris newspaper.
- How to age well and let go of stuff.
Click on the link above to read more about the articles by boomer bloggers. And, be sure to leave a comment. Boomer bloggers love to hear from readers.