If a blog is a present, then here is what's under the Baby Boomer Christmas tree this year, says Tom Sightings of Sightings Over Sixty, the host for this week's Best of Boomer Blogs #385.
- A reminder that the holiday season for catching up with friends and family, but a holiday letter may or may not be the way to connect.
- A suggestion that gift cards make great last-minute presents for holiday shoppers, but you need to watch out for problems such as con artists who try to rip you off.
- Information on how Big Data is putting ads on your Internet pages for things you ordered and how that can ruin holiday gift surprises.
- How to have a simple Christmas, if you’re stuck in a rental while waiting for your new solar home to be build.
- A compilation of Christmas quotes from personalities such as Taylor Caldwell, who said, "This is the message of Christmas: We are never alone."
And, Tom concludes his Christmas boomer blog roundup by quoting, Charles Dickens who told us, "I will honor Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year."
Best wishes and holiday greetings to you all.