As fabulous summer weather continues to delight us in this normally rain-soaked area but ripening blackberries remind us that summer is coming to an end, Baer reports baby boomer bloggers are writing about:
- Why we mourn the death of celebrities.
- Whether a recent study hinting you can eat less salt is flawed.
- Our lifelong struggle with our parents.
- The fun of traveling to take classes when you’re older.
- Whether you should have a retirement coach, and the fact that most people don’t understand music lyrics.
Click on the link above to get more information about these articles. And, be sure to leave a comment for these hardworking baby boomer bloggers.