Kathy is one of our new bloggers, and her photo of two empty chairs overlooking a lake on her blog reminds me of the one above, one of my favorite.
As the rain pours continually, the wind whips around, and I long for the summer sun, baby boomer bloggers are writing about:
- How to find the space where you belong.
- A spooky figure to remember on Halloween.
- A study that found eating chocolate improves the memory of older adults.
- The risk factors of hormone replacement therapy and natural remedies that may be better alternatives.
- Students who have problems trying to pay off their private student loans being pushed into default by lenders that won’t help.
- The benefits of being grateful.
Check on the link above to read more about these topics. And, be sure to leave a comment. Boomer bloggers love to hear from readers.