The northern most part of Washington state received 12 inches of snow. That’s a foot of snow at the end of February. Climate change is definitely here.
So with this hard winter still upon us, what are baby boomers thinking and writing about? It’s:
- Winter safety tips to help you survive the last few months of winter.
- A memoir to help caregivers learn how to manage the day-to-day challenges of memory loss.
- Federal action against a company that exaggerated claims for its LED light bulbs and tips to help consumers if they’re confused about the new light bulbs.
- Information from guitar wizard Jan Kuiper about improvisation and meditation.
- Binge watching TV programs so you can wallow in the comedy and drama of other people’s lives.
- Thoughts on what people are retiring from.
That’s it for this week. Be sure to tune in next week to see what baby boomers are writing about.