It’s December, and coming up quick are the holidays, followed by a brand new year.
Baby boomer bloggers are getting ready for the holidays, and thinking about what 2015 will bring. Their articles include:
- A survey that reports that baby boomers will take four to five trips next year.
- How to buy a tablet for an older adult and other presents they may like.
- Whether dreams mean anything.
- The importance of adopting and helping homeless animals.
- A reflection on what kind of housing a boomer will need when she gets older.
Be sure to take a look at these thoughtful articles by baby boomers. And, leave a comment. Boomer bloggers love to hear from readers.