If you get a chance to take a trip to Florida, your kids or grandchildren would love a visit to the Museum of Discovery and Science in Fort Lauderdale.
The museum offers more than 200 interactive exhibits. You'll see:
- A 11,000 square-foot nature trail with information about the Everglades.
- A space exhibit with a simulated trip to the Moon or Mars.
- The Discovery Center, designed for children under age 7.
- The largest living Atlantic coral reef in captivity.
- A frog exhibit with 15 live frog habitats and 12 interactive stations.
- A 12-foot snake.
An IMAX film Theater also is available.