In my last post, I wrote about “What Are the Top 10 Things That Irritate You?"
So today’s post focuses on the positive. What is it in life that brings joy?
Here are the top 10 things, in no special order, that bring me joy:
- Visiting and playing with my grandchildren.
- Reading novels.
- Writing and research to support it.
- Participating in citizen action projects.
- Resolving consumer complaints successfully.
- Helping people be informed, effective consumers.
- Walking in my neighborhood, in the forest, or on the beach.
- Being part of a spiritual community.
- Experiencing my candidate winning a political campaign.
- Seeing my family and friends be successful and happy.
What brings you great joy as a boomer consumer? Please click on “Comments” below and give me your top 10 list of joyous experiences.