What are the top 10 things that irritate you?
August 26, 2009
Yesterday my car broke down on the freeway. Today, because I’d borrowed a friend’s car, I was driving the speed limit in the slow lane.
Big trucks kept passing me. That’s when I decided to write this post.
Here are the top 10 things, in no special order, that annoy me:
- Trucks that exceed the speed limit.
- People who don’t communicate positively.
- Low-quality and poor customer service.
- People who crowd in front of me in a line, and drivers who cut me off.
- Salesmen and women who use high-pressure sales tactics.
- Conservatives who distort the facts.
- Telemarketers who call and try to sell me things I don’t want.
- Fast food with low nutritional quality.
- Bad movies and television.
As a baby boomer consumer, what are the 10 things that irritate you most about life?
The article “Researchers Figure Out the Most Irritating Things” points out that the reaction of a person to stress may negatively influence one's health, increasing blood pressure and leading to problems in relationship and nervousness.
The researchers recommended being assertive to come up with a “win-win” outcome.
My next post will be on “What Are the Top 10 Things That Bring You Joy?”
You can follow this conversation by subscribing to the comment feed for this post.