Last-minute Mother’s Day gifts for your mom
May 10, 2012
By Rita R. Robison
Mother's Day is Sunday, and it's crunch time to get mom that perfect gift.
It’s getting too late to order from the Internet, but you can check out dealnews.com for ideas and to see what stores are offering bargains and coupons.
If you still haven’t bought Mom a gift, dealnews.com advises avoiding the traditional. That’s because, for the past two years, dealnews.com has seen a lot of jewelry styles actually increase in price at the beginning of May.
Your favorite department or discount store may be offering good last-minute bargains. Here are some examples:
- 50 percent off spring clothing.
- Up to 75 percent off on jewelry, plus 20 percent off diamonds and gemstones.
- Save 15 percent on Teleflora orders with use of your Sears card by using promo code: MOM15.
- 8 x 10 photos for $1 each.
- 20 percent off personalized photo books.
- Jewelry, clothing, sleep wear, summer hats, purses, belts, scarves, and cosmetics suggestions for mom for under $50.
- Up to 25 percent off on Mother’s Day orders of flowers.
Best wishes with your last-minute shopping. And, I hope you and your mom have a good time on Mother’s Day, if you live close enough to visit her on her special day.
You can follow this conversation by subscribing to the comment feed for this post.