The empty nest, parenting, visioning, health, and aging are the topics for this week’s Best of Boomer Blogs
October 14, 2013
Tom Sightings of Sightings Over Sixty is the host for this week’s Best of Boomer Blogs #329.
The boomer blog roundup is a collection of like-minded blogs cooperating to share their best stories of interest to the Baby Boomer Generation.
This week, boomer bloggers are offering a sprinkling of advice, in all forms and colors, like leaves falling from autumn trees:
- A survey that shows boomers and seniors want their adult children to move out and move on.
- Some firms are beginning to embrace parental involvement in their kids’ workplace struggles or job searches.
- How boomers can decide what they want to happen, write it down, focus, and make it happen.
- How to improve bone health.
- Simple ways to live longer and better.
In addition to my blog and Tom’s, other members of the Best of Boomer Blogs are: Midlife Crisis Queen, Modern Senior, The Generation Above Me, and So Baby Boomer.
Be sure to stop by next week to see what boomer bloggers are writing about.
You can follow this conversation by subscribing to the comment feed for this post.