Baby Boomer bloggers take a look at ageism, better eating, lost relationships, reverse mortgages, and acetaminophen
As 2014 gets under way and cold winter winds continue to blow, boomer bloggers are raising questions about:
- Whether we older adults engage in ageist practices, too.
- How healthy eating can help prevent or postpone chronic diseases.
- How lost relationships affect us.
- Whether reverse mortgages are still an option for you since rules for qualifying are tougher.
- What the new warnings from the U.S. Food and Drug Administration about the dangers of high-dose acetaminophen mean for you.
Tune in next week to see what baby boomer bloggers are writing about.