Baby boomer bloggers focus on aging
February 05, 2014
Karen D. Austin of The Generation Above Me is the host for this week’s Best of Boomer Blogs #343.
As the Seattle Seahawks win the Super Bowl and winter storms continue to blanket many parts of the country, boomer bloggers are writing about:
- A record number of federal baby boomer workers who are eligible for retirement by 2016.
- Whether you care about your new wrinkles.
- How nutrition and exercise affect brain health.
- The importance of remembering of older adults such as Pete Seger and Betty Friedan.
- How age-related changes affect how older adults write.
Be sure to take a look at what these boomers have to say. And, tune in again next week to see what boomer bloggers are writing about.
You can follow this conversation by subscribing to the comment feed for this post.