On Veterans Day, restaurants across the country are inviting active duty and military veterans to dine for free.
- Applebee’s – Veterans and active duty service members can dine for free on Nov. 11.
- Texas Roadhouse – On Nov. 11, Veterans can choose from one of 10 free lunch entrees and get a free beverage at Texas Roadhouse.
- McCormick & Schmick’s – Veterans dining in can enjoy a free meal on Nov. 9 with official verification.
- Arby’s – Veterans dining at participating Arby’s on Nov. 11 can get a free classic roast beef sandwich.
- Golden Corral – Anyone who has served in the U.S. military can eat a free dinner on Nov. 17 from 5 p.m. to 9 p.m.
In addition, free haircuts are available:
- Thank a Veteran Free Haircut Day at Great Clips – Any military members who come in on Veterans Day will receive a free haircut and get a free haircut card that can be redeemed anytime before Dec. 31. Also, any general customer who gets a haircut on Nov. 11th will get a card for a free haircut to give to any active or retired military member of any branch, including the National Guard.
Copyright 2014, Rita R. Robison, Consumer Specialist