Spring is coming, and if getting out for some spring shopping is on your schedule, Offers.com has some suggestions for you on what to buy, and what not to buy in April.
What to buy
- Cruises – Prices tend to fall after spring break, whether you plan to cruise in the late spring or summer.
- Jewelry – Mother’s Day is also coming, so shop now to buy jewelry for the mom in your life before prices go up.
- Small appliances and cookware – With graduation and the wedding season approaching, retailers will start pushing small appliances and cookware.
What not to buy
- Grills and patio furniture – Grills and patio furniture will be at full price this time of year, but deals will start becoming available during Memorial Day sales.
- Spring clothing – Though spring clothing prices will begin to drop as early as April, the real deals on springtime clothing won't be available until June.
- Mattresses – It’s a good idea to wait until May to buy a new mattress.
Good luck finding bargains. And, don’t forget to look for coupons, too.