Top 10 articles for 2017 on this blog
December 29, 2017
On Tuesday, I wrote about the top stories for consumers for 2017. How depressing. With the Trump administration stomping all over consumer rights, it seems like there’s no end in sight for consumer gloom.
Looking back on the top stories on my blog that readers liked during 2017 was much more fun. Here they are:
- “How Student Loans Are Handled Can Jeopardize Long-Term Financial Security of Older Borrowers”
- “Trump Issues Silly Executive Order for Cutting Regulations”
- “What Should You Do About the Equifax Data Breach?”
- “Watch Out for Fake Yahoo Customer Service Scam”
- “Americans Taking Too Many Prescription Medications: What You Can Do to Reduce the Amount You Take”
- “The Top 32 Things I Learned About Australia on My Vacation”
- “What Not to Buy on Black Friday”
- “Wear Sunglasses and a Wide-Brimmed Hat All Year Around to Avoid Eye Damage”
- “Did Someone Shoot My Car With a BB Gun?”
- “Trump Breaks Promises, Failing to ‘Drain the Swamp’ and Separate Himself From His Businesses, Report Shows”
Funny/sad how many times Trump shows up in your overall top ten.
Posted by: Jennifer | January 01, 2018 at 07:54 AM
Thanks for keeping us all informed on such timely topics. I wear sunglasses but maybe I should get a wide-brimmed hat.
Posted by: Baby_boomster | January 01, 2018 at 11:16 AM
Now as an Aussie I just have to read the Top 32 things you learned when you visited Australia! Happy New Year, Rita!
Posted by: Sue from Sizzling Towards 60 & Beyond | January 01, 2018 at 10:24 PM
Yes, I had a lot of readers for my article about my vacation to Australia. I loved my vacation, and I love Australia. I wish it wasn't so far away so I could visit more often.
Posted by: Rita | January 02, 2018 at 01:17 AM