Tom Sightings of Sightings Over Sixty says he’s in an "in between" spot. Summer’s almost over, but fall hasn’t yet begun. His children and grandchildren are getting ready to go back to school, and he’s preparing to tutor kids and teach a foreign policy course at the senior center. And, although he just got back from Cape Cod, and he’s already starting to look forward to a trip to South Carolina.
Sightings says perhaps we all are in an "in between" spot.
He reports our boomer blogging group is writing about:
- Nabisco uncaging the animals on the front of the Animal Crackers box.
- Creative websites to inspire you.
- The best gear for a hike when you’re over 60.
- The recipe for healthy bones.
- A new global study that that finds that no amount of alcohol is safe.
- The benefits of hypnotherapy and the power of belief.
- How liminal space, where we feel uncomfortable but hyperaware, occurs at transitions in our lives.