As baby boomers age, are they getting wiser?
January 23, 2019
There’s lots of debate these days about baby boomers. Are they strong, effective Americas to be looked up to and emulated? Or, are they the most selfish generation ever?
Our baby boomer group takes a look at boomers this week.
They write about:
- Medical tests older women should have.
- How to let in positive support.
- How to work around a creative block.
- The benefits of being an ex-pat in Costa Rica.
- How much money do you need for an emergency fund?
- What people’s family motto is.
- The importance of picking out a word to guide you for the year like a GPS.
One thing for sure, many baby boomers are retired, but they’re not done yet, says Tom Sightings, blogging at Sightings Over Sixty. Sightings reviews these articles in the Best of Boomer Blogs #580. Click here to get links to the articles. And be sure to join in the conversations. Boomer bloggers love to hear from readers.
You can follow this conversation by subscribing to the comment feed for this post.