Now, with a snowstorm hitting here, I’m really shivering. I can’t wait for it to melt and get back to our warmer, gray drizzly days.
Despite the cold weather throughout most of the nation, baby boomers are continuing to blog. This week’s articles include:
- Baby boomer brands that shaped boomer childhoods.
- Travels in South America.
- The importance of self-care during life changes such as moving and a new job.
- How to save money in retirement.
- A consumer warning on heavy metals in some fruit juices and a recommendation on limiting kids’ consumption.
- How to establish healthy boundaries and set limits.
Carol Cassera of Heart•Mind•Soul writes about these articles in the Best of Boomer Blogs #582. Click here to get the links to these articles. And, be sure to join in the conversations. Boomer Bloggers love to hear from readers.