As my yard is bursting into spring, I’m reading the articles of my baby boomer blogging buddies that are bursting with ideas on their blog sites.
Their recent posts include:
- Solutions to ease neck and shoulder tension.
- Comments on the Democratic presidential candidates.
- Which companies have the cheapest car insurance.
- What to say when your sister is dying.
- Whether people leave home when they grow up and don’t come back, or they never leave, or they do leave, but return to retire.
- How to make quick chicken soup from chicken broth to help with healing.
Carol Cassara of Heart•Mind•Soul writes about these articles in Best of Boomer Blogs #594. Click here to get the links to the articles. And be sure to join in the conversations. Boomer bloggers enjoy hearing from readers.