The hot topic among Baby Boomer bloggers this week is health, both the physical and mental kind. Tom Sightings of Sightings Over Sixty reports on the articles, which are better, he says, than a topic he just wrote about called the reasons we die.
Boomer articles include:
- Most sunscreens contain possible harmful ingredients and don’t protect well from the sun.
- Easy affordable ways to help when someone is ill.
- How to reduce stress and anxiety by understanding how the brain works.
- The health benefits of leaving the city and moving to the country.
- The therapeutic benefits of dog sitting.
- The health benefits of helping others.