Baby boomers have learned how to navigate life through all its obstacles and challenges. Each time something happens, a new life skill is learned. Sometimes new knowledge comes from nowhere and is greatly appreciated. It’s what makes life interesting and how boomers survive and thrive.
Our baby boomer bloggers have been picking up life skills because they’ve had to involuntarily or have passed milestones that require them.
Rebecca Forstadt Olkowski of Babyboomster reports recent boomer bloggers articles are:
- How retirement has surprised you.
- Simple relaxation techniques to prepare for surgery.
- How to be a good pedestrian.
- How to give up being a control freak.
- When Manhattan was purchased from native Americans.
- Best yoga poses for women over 50 to stay flexible.