It’s summer, with some areas of the country roasting while we in the Seattle area are keeping our cool – mostly.
Here are the topics for this week’s Best of Boomer Blogs:
- How anxiety attacks are sending you a message.
- How traveling is a lot like sex.
- Report on the Brown and Out Fest to celebrate the Latino LGBTQ community in Los Angeles for PRIDE month.
- Advice on switching to a new career in your fifties.
- The experiences of a first-time hearing aid wearer.
- What you as a consumer need to know to get the best deal to pay back your student loan.
Rebecca Forstadt Olkowski of BabyBoomster writes about these articles on the Best of Boomer Blogs 601. Click here to get the links to the articles. And, be sure to let us know your thoughts. Boomer bloggers appreciate conversations with readers.