What’s a boomer-style summer look like? Summer boomer style looks like any other season – with thoughts and activities both practical and deep.
This week’s articles include:
- The dilemma older adults face on whether to dye their hair.
- How to reduce arguments about money.
- Hidden fees that most Americans pay regularly.
- An adventure sailing down the coast of Maine.
- How you can rebuild your creative “muscles” through different practices.
- How to cultivate your friendship garden.
Carol Cassara of A Healing Spirit writes about these articles in the Best of Boomer Blogs #600. Click here to get the links to the articles. And let us know your opinions in the comment sections. It’s fun to hear what our readers have to say.