Baby boomers embrace summer with fun and practical ideas
June 10, 2019
What’s a boomer-style summer look like? Summer boomer style looks like any other season – with thoughts and activities both practical and deep.
This week’s articles include:
- The dilemma older adults face on whether to dye their hair.
- How to reduce arguments about money.
- Hidden fees that most Americans pay regularly.
- An adventure sailing down the coast of Maine.
- How you can rebuild your creative “muscles” through different practices.
- How to cultivate your friendship garden.
Carol Cassara of A Healing Spirit writes about these articles in the Best of Boomer Blogs #600. Click here to get the links to the articles. And let us know your opinions in the comment sections. It’s fun to hear what our readers have to say.
You can follow this conversation by subscribing to the comment feed for this post.