It’s summer and I’m beginning to get produce from my garden – strawberries, raspberries, lettuce, spinach, and a couple of summer squashes. I’m looking forward to cucumbers and green beans soon.
As bloggers power through the summer, they’re writing about:
- Whether you’re over spoiling or over training your dog.
- How to brainstorm content.
- Decision to enjoy an urban lake for a festival turned out well, despite the heat.
- How upsetting it is when you don’t get the hotel deal promised.
- A scam where callers claiming to be from Medicare are asking people for their Medicare numbers, Social Security numbers, and other personal information in exchange for free DNA test kits.
- Why things are better than they seem.
Enjoy our boomer blogger articles. And, be sure to tune in next week for more great content.