It’s summer and despite the heat in many areas, bloggers in our group are offering words of wisdom.
They’re writing about:
- Why you should do what makes you happy today.
- A summer day at the beach.
- Why you need to keep practicing if you want to get better.
- The cons of moving to Florida.
- Techniques that marketers, politicians, and others use to manipulate people to pad their bank accounts.
- Facebook's $5 billion settlement for consumer privacy lapses and Expedia's $570 million settlement for negligence that led to a massive data breach.
Laurie Stone of Musings, Rants & Scribbles reports on these articles in the Best of Boomer Blogs #607. Click here to get the links to the articles. And be sure to join in the conversations. Boomer bloggers love to hear from readers.