What are baby boomers doing these days?
August 31, 2019
Baby boomers are living much longer than their great-grandparents or even their grandparents. The average 65-year-old American today can expect to survive well past 80. So the question is: are boomers using the additional time constructively?
That’s one of the topics our boomer blogging group is writing about this week. Other topics include:
- House sharing when you’re single.
- Ways to make a transition work for you.
- A mother’s sayings make warm memories after she’s gone.
- A rightsized way to travel.
- The joy in finding a lost car key.
- The arguments couples have over and over.
- How to reduce the amount of plastic you eat.
- What you need to set your air conditioner at in the summer.
Tom Sightings of Sightings Over Sixty writes about these articles on the Best of Boomer Blogs #611. Click here to get the links to the blog posts. And be sure to leave a comment on the articles you like or find thought provoking. Boomer bloggers love to hear from readers.
You can follow this conversation by subscribing to the comment feed for this post.