Baby boomers are living much longer than their great-grandparents or even their grandparents. The average 65-year-old American today can expect to survive well past 80. So the question is: are boomers using the additional time constructively?
That’s one of the topics our boomer blogging group is writing about this week. Other topics include:
- House sharing when you’re single.
- Ways to make a transition work for you.
- A mother’s sayings make warm memories after she’s gone.
- A rightsized way to travel.
- The joy in finding a lost car key.
- The arguments couples have over and over.
- How to reduce the amount of plastic you eat.
- What you need to set your air conditioner at in the summer.
Tom Sightings of Sightings Over Sixty writes about these articles on the Best of Boomer Blogs #611. Click here to get the links to the blog posts. And be sure to leave a comment on the articles you like or find thought provoking. Boomer bloggers love to hear from readers.