The leaves are already beginning to change here in the Seattle area, so change and fall are in the air. Fall is definitely just around the corner.
Laurie Stone from Musings, Rants & Scribbles is happy. Yes, spring is lovely and summer’s fun. Even old man winter has his icy grandeur. But nothing compares to fall’s beauty and poignancy. And though this season comes at a price, Stone still loves it for leaves, crisper air, school supplies, the good shows that come back on TV, and candy apples.
Other bloggers in our group are writing about:
- A webinar on change managing.
- How to look at where you stand with your 2019 goals so you can finish the year successfully.
- The good times and food at a community seafood festival.
- How walking through a forest, called forest bathing, can make you feel better.
- Tips for those who want to donate to victims of Hurricane Dorian.
- You know you’re retired when you can go off and do something new and different.
Carol Cassara of Heart•Mind•Soul writes about these articles in the Best of Boomer Blogs #613. Click here to get the links to the articles. And, be sure to let us know your opinions. Bloggers love readers joining in the conversations.