It’s officially fall and time for leaves to turn golden and the weather to become brisk.
Our Best of Boomer Blogs writers are settling in and getting ready for pumpkins, spiced lattes, and apple cider. They’re thinking and doing a variety of things and writing about what’s on their minds. Articles include:
- Attending “Downton Abby,” the movie.
- Going to Emmy events.
- Staying healthy and fit at age 85.
- Growing a great vegetable garden.
- Determining when it’s time to retire.
- Reconnecting to your creativity.
- Considering the different expectations for men and women.
Rebecca Olkowski of BabyBoomster writes about these articles on the Best of Boomer Blogs #615. Click here to get the links to the articles. And be sure to join in the conversations. Bloggers love to hear from readers.