As Halloween approaches and it gets colder and colder, bloggers are bundling up, raking leaves, and getting ready to hand out candy. And they’re writing about:
- The tale of a long-held family possession.
- The best way to get inspired is to start working.
- A warning to beware of all the ads and phone calls hyping Medicare Advantage plans during Medicare open enrollment.
- A pitch for online dating for baby boomers.
- A tour of a historic battlefield.
- A spooky dream.
Carol Cassara of Heart•Mind•Soul writes about these articles in the Best of Boomer Blogs #620. Click here to get the links to the articles. And let us know your thoughts. It’s fun to hear from readers.