It’s been raining, raining, raining here in the Seattle area. And, in September, which often gives us some more summer weather, we got rain instead. I wonder if the bad weather today caused a crash of four semi-trucks that closed Interstate 5 south of Olympia for nine to 11 hours.
During the bad weather, I’ve been inside working on my book, “Follow the Money: My Life of a Financial Journalist,” in addition to writing blog articles.
Meanwhile, my boomer blogger friends are writing about big challenges and everyday issues:
- Take a mature look at guns and have the federal government require people to get training, pass a test, and get a license before they're allowed to shoot a gun.
- Discover what you need to know about bone health and the importance of having a bone scan.
- Use these top 10 tips for saving energy and money.
- Learn the secret behind vision boards.
- Keep your peace and joy by asking, “What’s the worst thing that could happen?”
Meryl Baer of Six Decades and Counting reports on these articles in the Best of Boomer Blogs #619. Click here to get the links to the articles. And be sure to give us your thoughts in the comment sections. Boomer bloggers really appreciate hearing from readers.