It’s the holiday season. The New Year will be here soon with new beginnings and old challenges yet unresolved. To inspire you, here are the latest thought-provoking articles and practical advice from our boomer bloggers, as reported by Laurie Stone of Musings, Rants & Scribbles in Best of the Boomer Blogs #628.
The articles include:
- How to appreciate those who are different and ourselves more fully.
- How to buy gift cards and the return policies for 48 retailers.
- Why the holiday celebrations are so nice before the somber, cold and quiet of the rest of winter settles in.
- How to plan your goals better by exploring five-, three-, and one-year goals.
- Aging isn’t so bad because we’re happier, smarter, and sexier than we’ve ever been.
- How to have the money talk.
- How to have the perfect Christmas tree.
Click here to get the links to all these articles. And be sure to leave comments. We love to hear from you.