Meryl Baer of Six Decades and Counting was flying high this week, with a short airline ride to enjoy the company of her grandkids. She sat for hours in stiff steel bleachers waiting for her granddaughters’ teams to compete in cheerleading, got manicures and pedicures, sampled Asian ice cream, baked cookies, strolled a craft fair, and witnessed the usual family feuds, which she didn’t take part in.
Meanwhile, her baby boomer blogging friends spent time this week on end-of-year reflections and holiday preparations:
- Why manifesting stuff won’t make you happy.
- How “free trial offers” can turn bad and cost you money.
- How the size and style of the family Christmas tree changes over the years.
- How to make your own self-care toolkit for the holidays.
- What we can do to help ourselves live longer and feel better.
- What makes someone young and someone old is a state of mind.
This is the Best of Boomer Blogs #626. Click here to get the links to the articles. And, be sure and join in the conversations. Boomer bloggers enjoy sharing ideas with readers.