Baby Boomer bloggers are writing about returning to the basics and focusing on the fundamental aspects of their lives. As the Billy Joel song says, they “don't wanna waste more time." Boomers don’t want to waste time on political or personal arguments, shallow everyday distractions, or the superficiality and wastefulness of crass consumerism.
They’re writing about:
- Why it’s important to allow yourself to be a human being.
- How being adaptable can get your through life’s biggest challenges.
- How folks get together and talk in a civil, controlled, mature manner on a specific topic in a Socrates Café.
- The importance of reducing the use of plastic containers.
- Whether traits become more or less pronounced as we age.
- How to know if your vision board works.
Tom Sightings of Sightings Over Sixty writes about these articles in the Best of Boomer Blogs #631. Click here to read the articles. And, be sure to join in the conversations. Boomer bloggers enjoy hearing from readers.