The boomers in our blogging groups have been busy this week, except for Meryl Baer of Six Decades and Counting. Baer spent the week cruising the Caribbean, and now that she’s back home she’s adjusting to the colder weather and returning to everyday life – restocking the fridge, cooking, cleaning, and endless laundry.
Meanwhile, her fellow boomers wrote a group of articles that are informative, entertaining, and interesting. They’re are writing about:
- Stress-related back pain.
- Salad in a jar, a quick, portable, healthy, easy lunch.
- Back to basics to alleviate loneliness.
- Harry and Meghan’s new lives.
- Winners of 2019 Movies for Grownup awards.
- Creativity myths and how to destroy them.