Things have changed dramatically for Americans due to the coronavirus. Most baby boomers are sheltering in place and waiting to see what happens next. What will it be? It’s all unknown.
Meanwhile, boomer bloggers are writing about ways to cope with it all. Articles include:
- How to manage anxiety and to meditate.
- The benefits of a stacation.
- The importance of avoiding charity scams.
- A nature walk in the neighborhood to break up self-isolating at home.
- Tips for dealing with isolation.
- New things to try at home.
- Good things that have come from the pandemic.
Carol Cassara of Heart•Mind•Soul writes about these articles in the Best of Boomer Blogs #642. Click here to get the links to the articles. And be sure to join in the conversations. It cheers up boomer bloggers to chat with their readers.