But many people, including President Trump, aren’t wearing face masks. Trump even organized a huge rally Saturday in Tulsa, Oklahoma. What is he thinking? Eight of his staff members who worked on the event tested positive for coronavirus. Two of them attended the event. We’ll just have to wait and see how many Trump supporters will get covid-19 and how many will be superspreaders.
I am going to go out this weekend to my nieces memorial service, which is in Bellingham, Washington, a couple of hours from my home. Before I go, I’ll need to cut my hair. I was going to hire an online stylist, but my daughter said since my hairdo is so simple, I might be able to do it myself. I checked out a couple of YouTube videos, so it looks doable. I’ll report later on how it goes.
Meanwhile, baby boomers are writing about the pandemic and other topics:
- Innovative ways to help others during the pandemic.
- A theory about the psychology of why some people are still self-isolating and wearing masks while others are ready to jump back into normal life.
- Why some feel more hope than ever on this Juneteenth.
- How to shrink your bucket list and instead have the "teacup list," a list where you shrink all expectations.
- What you should do if someone applies for unemployment benefits in your name.
Meryl Baer of Six Decades and Counting writes about these articles in the Best of Boomer Blogs #655. Click here to get the links to the articles. And be sure to join in the conversations. Boomer bloggers love to hear from readers.