Yes, with the 2020 pandemic, things are all mixed up.
Through it all, baby boomer bloggers keep on writing. Some of their latest articles are about:
- The simple pleasures of summer close to home.
- How to take a chance and try something new.
- How the Fourth of July is different this year due to the coronavirus.
- A special Fourth of July with a dad in a veterans’ hospital.
- Things that are puzzling.
- Three easy meditations.
- How to communicate with animals.
Laurie Stone of Musings, Rants & Scribbles writes about these articles on the Best of Boomer Blogs 657. Click here to get the links to the articles. And be sure to join in the conversations. Boomer bloggers love to hear from readers.