I’ve been a member of the League of Women Voters for decades. The photo is of me registering voters in 1968 at my neighborhood supermarket.
I believe in democracy and government. I think citizens need to participate in their government to help it work as well as possible. Voting is an important way to do that.
Other bloggers in our group are writing about:
- How to revisit self-care.
- The new experience of local theater over Zoom, with dinner and wine.
- Why it’s important to check your Medicare charges if you’ve had a life-changing event such as marriage.
- A warning to watch out for scammers during Breast Cancer Awareness Month.
- How to head off some of the realities of aging.
- The benefits of living with other older, single women.
Laurie Stone of Musings, Rants & Scribbles writes about these articles in the Best of Boomer Blogs #670. Check here to get the links to the articles. And be sure to leave comments. Bloggers enjoy hearing from readers.