Although the world may seem dark right now with covid-19 now infecting even the president of the United States, we need to keep using caution and protecting ourselves. Stay home as much as possible, order groceries for pickup, and wear a mask.
For the bloggers in our writing group, life goes on. These active and involved bloggers share what they’re thinking about in these articles:
- Nine things that always give hope.
- What life will be like in 2030.
- Banned Books Week.
- A trip to the Irish countryside in October 2021.
- The banning of 24 toxic ingredients, including mercury and formaldehyde, in California in cosmetics and personal care products.
- What the varying world of retirement looks like.
- Not wasting kindness.
Carol Cassara of A Healing Spirit writes about these articles in the Best of Boomer Blogs #670. Click here to get the links to the articles. And be sure to join in the conversations. Bloggers love to hear from readers.