I’ve been interested in government and democracy for decades. The photo is of me registering voters at my neighborhood supermarket years ago.
Leading up to the election, my blogger friends are writing about:
- How a pandemic road trip differs from a pre-pandemic road trip.
- A survey that shows about 22 million more people are having nightmares about money problems this year than last year, and about 13 million more people are scared about their kids’ financial future.
- New habits developed during the pandemic that are helping the environment, such as driving less and not using plastic bags.
- How to honor your loved ones who have passed away.
- The trauma of having someone take over your websites shortly after a move, and losing one of three beloved dogs.
- A spooky car just before Halloween.
- Meditation techniques including apps to guide you in and out of meditation.
Rebecca Olkowski of BabyBoomster writes about these articles in the Best of Boomer Blogs #673. Click here to get the links to the articles. And be sure to join in the conversations. Bloggers love to hear from readers