However, even in these pandemic times, people, as always, are looking for joy, hope, and love during the holiday season.
For the bloggers in our group, they’re writing about:
- The importance of sharing holiday recipes, sending cards, shopping, and donating coats and blankets to the homeless and money to food banks.
- How great it is when a grown-up son steps up to chop, deliver, and decorate the Christmas tree.
- A request to support small businesses and restaurants rather than big corporations in the community so they won’t be forced to close permanently.
- Why people need to watch out for unreputable and fake charities when they make end-of-year donations.
- How to support healing during the pandemic, when just sitting together for a cup of tea is risky.
- Why one blogger describes her pandemic lifestyle as a Zoom life of lazy luxury.
- Why the pandemic lockdown is a good time to learn new things.
- How things haven’t changed that much since 1963.
Rebecca Olkowski of BabyBoomster writes about these articles on the Best of Boomer Blogs #678. Click here to get the links to the article. And be sure to leave a comment. Bloggers love to hear from readers.