Although cases of and deaths from covid-19 are spiking, vaccines are beginning to be distributed. Hopefully, by this time next year, the country will be returning to normal.
Bloggers in our group are writing about ways to move forward positively in these difficult times:
- How to memorialize that love you still feel for someone no longer in your life.
- The importance of watching out for scammers who are trying to steal your second pandemic stimulus check.
- A new regimen to heal the mind and body after a long and difficult year.
- A review of the book “On With the Butter,” an inspirational guide to living a more active, joyful life. The title comes from an Icelandic phrase about spreading more joy in our lives.
- A list of the best blogs and websites for positive aging.
- An 85-year-old mom who’s a role model.
- A report on the shouting, taunting, giggling, and scolding that went on during a Manhattan Christmas of the 1960s.
Tom Sightings of Sightings Over Sixty writes about these articles in the Best of Boomer Blogs #681. Click here to get the links to the articles. And, be sure to join in the conversations. Bloggers enjoy conversations with readers.