Today, I mailed my last package to my sister in Bellingham, Washington, along with my holiday cards.
I’ll be alone for the holidays, rather than celebrating with my daughters.
Happy Hanukkah for those celebrating the Jewish Festival of Light this week.
My blogging friends are writing about the coronavirus, healing, and forgiveness this holiday season. Their articles include:
- The need to watch out for scams related to the coronavirus vaccine.
- A report on technically challenged folks who have upped their game to meet the needs of today’s pandemic lifestyle.
- Why retirement – which was supposed to be a time for quiet reflection, for comfortable days and serene sunsets – is anything but, especially in the time of covid.
- How a country farm, which been bypassed for years, has become a regular place to shop.
- How an author’s words on forgiveness moved a blogger.
- An author’s collection of stories of surprise discoveries and how people have dealt with and healed from finding their roots.
Jennifer Koshak of Unfold and Begin writes about these articles in the Best of Boomer Blogs #679. Click here to get the links to the articles. And, be sure and join in the conversations. Bloggers love to hear from readers.