Instead of being in Madrid or Sacramento with one of my daughters, I was home alone.
We talked via WhatsApp, which I enjoyed and appreciated.
However, my Thanksgiving dinner, ordered from Haggen grocery store, wasn't that great. I'm allergic to black pepper and the turkey legs had a black pepper rub.
Meanwhile, my blogger friends are writing their Thanksgiving experiences, the pandemic, and other happenings:
- A quiet Thanksgiving allowed the discovery the origins of the infamous Schrodinger’s Cat paradox.
- An after-Thanksgiving turkey soup recipe.
- How the pandemic has touched lives in different ways, and brought out different responses depending on how people have been affected.
- The hidden dangers of toys such as magnets, balloons, and smaller toys.
- How we can make peace with change.
Laurie Stone of Musings, Rants & Scribbles writes about these articles on the Best of Boomer Blogs #677. Click here to get the links to the articles. And be sure to join in the conversations. Bloggers love to hear from readers.