I’m working on my book “Follow the Money: My Life as a Financial Journalist.”
Since I enjoy writing blog articles so much, I finally figured out if I was ever going to finish my book, I need to work on it first. Writing blog articles then would be the reward each day after making progress on my book.
The photo is of stacks of articles I wrote as a print journalist, which I went through so I could write about the best ones.
I’m on the last chapter of my book, which is, ironically, about my blogging years.
Although I’ve been really busy at home by myself, the pandemic and the loss of so many lives weighs on me every day. And, I miss visiting with my friends and family, especially traveling to see my family.
But, next year, I’ll have my book. My dream come true.
Meanwhile, bloggers are writing about:
- Some resolutions for 2021 for finances: Make a realistic budget and stick to it, repay 20 percent of your credit card debt, add one month’s pay to your emergency fund, and make sure you have enough insurance for a catastrophe.
- How to ease into 2021.
- A substitute for resolutions, do a new thing that gives you joy and drop one that doesn’t.
- What to do if you gain weight when you exercise.
- Silver linings to the pandemic.
- The fun and benefits of virtual travel.
Meryl Baer of Beach Boomer Bulletin writes about these articles on the Best of Boomer Blogs #682. Click here to get the links to the articles. And be sure to join in the conversations. Bloggers love to hear from readers.