Photo: Sgt. Charlotte Carulli
Things have been tough lately. A good friend passed away, then we had the riot at the national Capitol on Jan. 6. Next, another friend passed away.
So, Wednesday came and the Inauguration of Joe Biden went off without a hitch. That was good news.
I also was cheered up by being able to go to the White House website, read about President Biden’s first-day executive orders, and get a photo of him for my article on the first-day executive orders.
The only times I used President Trump’s website during his four years in office was to get a clarification on a proposal he made on reducing prescription drug costs and to get photos.
Meanwhile, my blogger friends are writing about:
- How we can go about finding the greater meaning in what happens to us.
- How comfort food provides comfort during the pandemic.
- A new law to stop most surprise medical bills next year.
- The factors that help determine longevity.
- How to be productive and get things done
- Whether structure destroys creativity or is structure needed to stay creative.
- How housework can keep you on track in turbulent times.
Laurie Stone of Musings, Rants & Scribbles writes about these articles in the Best of Boomer Blogs #684. Click here to get the links to the articles. And be sure to leave a comment. Bloggers enjoy talking with readers.